We want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase, but we understand that there may be times when you want to return your order back to us.
If you’re not 100% happy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition and original packaging with a completed returns form within 30 days for a full refund, excluding delivery fees. Please refer to our returns policy for terms and conditions.
Please ensure to keep all packaging as we can only accept returns with the original packaging. It is important to include your completed returns form to help our team identify your order. Without this, we may not be able to complete your refund or exchange.
You are responsible for covering the cost of returning items to us however we'll provide a pre-paid shipping label which will be deducted from the final refund total.
We offer hassle-free UK returns which are charged as follows:
- Standard (Collect+): £5
- Oversized collection: £10
- Large Item collection: £25
You can use our automated returns process if your return fits within the following criteria:
Package is within 60 x 50 x 50 cm and weight is less than 10KG:
If so, you can fill in your details using the following form:
If you are returning a larger or heavier item, you'll need to contact us via the link below:
Our process is simple:
1. Fill in the online form.
2. Once approved, we will send you an email confirmation including all the information you will need.
3. Print your shipping label and secure it to your package.
If you don't have a printer, you can take a barcode to the shop directly, where they can print out the label for you.
4. Take your parcel to your nearest Collect+ drop-off location.
Note: For larger items the returns process will slightly differ.
Fabric & Wallpaper
All fabric and wallpaper is available by the metre and is printed to order. We advise all customers to order a sample and check that they are happy with the quality prior to ordering.
Please note that all fabric and wallpaper is print to order therefore we are unable to accept returns or cancellations once an order has been placed. Therefore, we recommend all customers to order a sample before committing to a full order to ensure customers are satisfied with the product.
Remnants and Clearance fabric is the last remaining cut of fabric from a roll and is therefore non-returnable.
Made to Measure Curtains & Blinds
All made to measure curtains and blinds are printed to order and we therefore cannot accept returns or cancellations once an order has been placed. We recommend that all customers order a free sample before committing to their purchase to ensure they are happy with the design and quality.
If you have any further questions about our made to measure products, see our Made to Measure FAQs.
Items which require assembly cannot be returned for a refund or exchange after they have been assembled.
Our bespoke sofas and armchairs are made to order and so we are unable to amend or cancel your order once they go into production or have already been dispatched. We cannot accept the return of such bespoke products unless they are damaged or faulty.
Please ensure you measure your space correctly before placing your order. Be sure to consider staircases, doorways, and any tight spaces as your furniture may need to be maneuvered through these spaces. We are not responsible for furniture not being able to fit into your room or home.
For stock furniture products [excludes bespoke/custom-made furniture] if you cannot arrange for a return, we can arrange for your order to be collected and returned to our warehouse for a fee. The collection fee may vary and we will provide that information during the returns process.
Ex-Display & Samples
Samples and ex-display products are non-returnable.
Flash Sale Deals
Orders placed before or after our Flash Sale events cannot have the discount applied to the order. These offers are valid for a limited time on selected products.
Multi-Buy or Package Deals must be returned in full or the return will not be accepted, unless items are faulty, damaged, or sent incorrectly. This is non-negotiable.
Faulty, Damaged, or Incorrect Items
If you believe your item is faulty, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order to organise a replacement or a return. Please have your order number and images of the damage/fault as we will request these during the call.
Please do not attempt to fix an item yourself or via a third party as this will affect your entitlement to a refund or exchange. We also ask that you do not return a faulty item without first contacting our customer service team.
If an item is agreed to be faulty or damaged, you will not be responsible for covering the returns postage cost.
Please note that faulty or damaged items purchased from a stockist must be returned to the place of purchase.
Returns – Terms & Conditions
- Please retain and use the original outer packaging, particularly on fragile items that may need to be returned. We use a double-layered box that helps to prevent damage in transit. If you do not have the original outer packaging, please state this on your returns request. Arrangements can be made to send a replacement outer shell to reduce the risk of damage in transit.
- Goods received without a returns form enclosed may not be processed for a refund.
- Fragile products that are being returned must be packaged appropriately to avoid the risk of damage during the return transit.
- The goods remain your responsibility until received by Voyage Maison.
- Goods that have been sold as non-returnable will not be refunded. You will have checked the box accepting that you understood this before being able to place your order and your email order confirmation states this against each relevant product.
- If we determine that your product has not been returned to us in a fully re-saleable condition in its original packaging, we reserve the right to refuse to refund the cost of the item or only issue a part-refund and you may still be charged for return costs.
- We document the condition that packages and goods are received by us in the event of any dispute.
- When we have received your order back in our warehouse, we will give the products a quality check to see if there is any damage and if the product is in a re-saleable condition [not including products returned due to damage or faults] we will then issue your refund. Please note, this process can take up to 14 working days following receipt of your return.
- All refunds will be paid to your original payment method within 3 - 5 working days of the quality check being completed. Your bank may take additional time to process the refund into your account.
- Our return policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Need help or have additional questions?
If there is a problem with your order, items are faulty, or you wish to return goods for any other reason, please contact us at email@example.com.